The new and revised website has the following improvements:
- Better layout.
- Customer service.
- We’ve provided a housing guide to living alone.
- There are two search modes for you to do a quick search for targeted listings.
- We’ve improved our ways on for your convenience.
- By branch
- Enter the homepage, click on the branch in the text box below the first picture to jump to the branch’s listing, and click on the small box below “X listings”.
- Go to the map and choose between long-term rental(over 12 months) and short-term rental (less than 12 months).
- Set the filter conditions (margin, price, house type, etc.) and listing information in the right frame.
- Map search
- Go to the homepage and click on the yellow box “Search with map” in the middle of the first picture.
- Modify the filter conditions in the right column according to your preferences, select a location on the map or search for a location to lock your target area, and view the listings.
- Choose long-term rental or short-term rental according to your needs.
19 Direct stores
- To expand the scope of services, increase the number of house listings, and cover more areas in South Korea.
- Hoegi Branch
- Hongik University Branch
- Isu Station Branch
- Yeongdeungpo Branch
- Ssangmun Branch
- Sillim Branch
- Suyu Branch
- Songpa Branch
- Sungshin Women’s University Branch
- Seonjeongneung Branch
- Seoul National University Branch
- Seogyo Branch
- Sangbong branch
- Sangdo Branch
- Konkuk University Branch
- Gangseo Branch
- Gangdong branch
- Gangnam Branch
*The 20th branch is expected to open in the second half of this year.
If you want to know the exact location of a branch, simply go to the listing map page and click on the icon of the branch. The branch’s address, phone number, and photo of the branch will be shown for it to be more convenient for clients.
Official English Website
All you need to do is copy the URL and paste it into the web search bar to enter the homepage. If it fails to load, you can try to change your browser.
Ziptoss has followed the to avoid having technical issues. Ziptoss also supports three languages: Chinese, Korean and English. They also have one-on-one scheduled inspections for rentals. Clients can sign in when they’re online or offline, and if you want to rent a house without visiting or inspecting by yourself, Ziptoss can handle everything for you!